Terms and Conditions
- Colour – Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of images on our website we cannot guarantee that the colours and appearance of artwork will be identical to the original.
- Dimensions given are approximate image sizes, height x width.
- Availability of the artworks displayed on our site is not guaranteed.
- Framing is included in the price of Originals where stated.
- Copyright rights to the image remain with the artist or the estate of the artist. The purchase of an artwork does not confer the right or licence to use the image for commercial or any other purposes.
- Risk in the goods passes on collection or on delivery of the goods to the address stated in your order.
- Title to the goods will pass to you only when full payment has been made for them.
We conform to the Data Protection Act. Your details are processed only for the purpose of fulfilling your enquiry and will not be shared with any third party. You may ask for your details to be added to our exhibition mailing list, but this will not be undertaken unless requested.
Money back guarantee
We give 14 days no quibble home approval on items purchased through our website. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it with the receipt to Paintings by Derek Blois for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) on the following conditions:
- You must contact us advising us of its return within 14 days of your order’s arrival with you; either by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone – +44 (0)777 5606661
- Artwork must be returned in its original packing and undamaged to Derek Blois.
- It must be received back by Derek Blois within 14 days of the artwork’s arrival with you.
Provided the above conditions have been met, we will arrange for a full refund of the costs of the artwork to you. You will not be refunded the delivery costs and you must pay for shipping the work back to us and insurance of the work during transit to us. Refund will not be made until the work has been returned undamaged to us.
How to make a purchase
You can use our online PayPal shopping cart to process your purchase or alternatively contact us on 07775 606661.
You can also make an enquiry regarding any artwork via email to email@example.com
We use PayPal to process all our online payments, and you are protected via the PayPal Consumer protection rights with every purchase from www.derekblois.co.uk.
Alternative payment methods:
- A Stirling cheque made payable to Derek Blois.
- BACS Transfer payments (details on request).
- Cash Purchase
All payments must be made in pounds Sterling.
You may collect your purchase or we can arrange delivery to you. Goods will be despatched after payment in full has been received.
Our free delivery policy includes postage and packing to UK addresses and insurance in transit. All items are delivered by the Post Office or where appropriate by a reputable international express courier company. All packaging is to a high professional standard.
We aim to deliver within 7-10 working days of cleared payment.
All quoted delivery charges are for UK addresses. For all non-UK addresses please contact for postal charges and payment information.